Daily High Club is a great idea, kind of like the old “Book-Of-the-Month Club”, except that instead of sending you a new book every month, they send you a big box full of marijuana supplies and swag. They changed their name from Dollar High Club, since they’ve recently expanded operations internationally (“Where we’re going, we don’t need dollars!”). According to Harrison Baum, Founder and Chiefing Executive Officer, “As long as tobacco products are legal there, we will ship. We’ve shipped as far north as Norway and south as Chile! Daily High Club is committed to bringing the best quality products straight to your door.”
(You gotta love any company who actually uses that version of the CEO title!)
What’s In the Box?
They sent us their “El Primo” box-o-goodies to review, which normally costs $30/month with free shipping on subscription and is advertised as having $80 worth of value and a glass piece in every box. Let’s see what’s inside their March box:
- Awesome hat: The HighRise makes clothing accessories and such for stoners. This one is really nice and simply says “lit” with beautiful gold embroidery thread.
- Grav Labs Glass Blunt: this is the very same item we reviewed last summer, a very portable piece that lets you smoke or even vaporize flower.
- Purple Juicy Jay’s Javelin Vape Pen including everything you need including battery, charger, clearomizer, and even a neck lanyard; ready to go with your favorite e-juice.
- Also from Juicy: two cones, with tips, ready to be stuffed. I got blueberry.
- A pack of Elements King Size rolling paper for do-it-yourself OGs.
- Some Zen tips (AKA “crutches”) for those same OGs.
- Bee Lasso Hemp Wick for lighting things without the taste of butane.
- Some 420 Wipes to keep everything sanitary.
- Goodies from RAW: a pocket magnifier for nug examinations, and a mini lighter.
- Dragon Bristle pipe cleaners. Great name!
- Stickers from HighRise and Grav, makers of the main box goodies.
As far as value, I started looking online at the products and adding up real-world “street” prices. I hit $50 before I was even halfway through the list, which is another good reason why Daily High Club boxes are so popular!
But Wait…There’s More!
Daily High Club had been hoping that we could publish this review in March, when we originally received the box, but we got it rather late in the month, and March and much of April were kind of a bummer for us anyway, what with a number of our major appliances failing suddenly. Then I had planned to review it for 4/20, but I was visiting my webmaster and we just had to smoke at 4:20, at which point I was too high to write.
Hey, I’d rather be a old school guy who smokes on 4/20, than a little corporate social marketeer who cranks out targeted articles only because it’s 4/20…any day!
Anyway, I was glad I waited, because he had to drive to the Post Office, so I could enjoy hanging out the side of the car almost like a happy dog for the 25-minute drive (it was really only a mile away, but it felt like 25 minutes). And then when we got there, lo and behold there was yet another Daily High Club box that they timed perfectly so it would arrive on 4/20! How cool is that?
The 4/20 Special
So what was in the Daily High Club Official April 4/20 box? Well, some great classic stuff if you’re into blunt objects, like Kong hemp wraps and a RAW Emperador cone, and same goes for joints with RAW Original Tips and Zig-Zag “Red” rolling papers, and then everyone likes stickers so there was a collectible one from the DC National Cannabis Festival. And the adorable “MasterKush Card”, which is a heavy-duty smellproof resealable pouch (too high class to be called “baggie”) decked out like a credit card that holds 1/16 of an ounce. Finally the big reveal: an honest-to-FSM lovely little sidecar bubbler from CustomGrow420 (a guy who’s somewhat popular on YouTube), plus a very cool heavy-duty thick glass pocket stash jar also with his logo (with a glass screen inside!), and a sticker and lighter with more of his face than you thought possible.
The bubbler was immediately put to good use, and a great time was had by all. Not only that, but I’ve been using it almost every day…just a little extra to help me sleep. This was a very special box indeed!
For Those Who Read the Whole Thing
(Note: affiliate links ahead)
Daily High Club has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which includes protection against broken glass. They not only sell box subscriptions starting at $1/month (plus shipping), but also have an online store where they sell individual special items, clearance stuff, and boxes that haven’t sold out yet.
And we’ve once more managed to snag a special deal for our readers. You will save 10% on all orders from Daily High Club by using our discount code BC420 at checkout, and we will get some money when you use those links too. Nugs and hugs!